Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Sad Saturday Night...

It's gonna be a sad night.... James is flying back to Dubai on Sunday 21st at 0225hrs....

Like many times before, we always try to maximise the time to spend together alone, as much as we possibly can... The morning start off with him picking me up at the carpark just when the clock say a quarter to 7... we went to Chris' for a couple of hours' snooze, as he has been drinking wine for almost 12 hours at Shaun's last night.... We woke up at 11am, with Chris and girlfriend, Rudy just reaching home blabbering and sounded very much awake... They must have slept at Shaun's, a reason to why they sound very alive...

We head for the showers, with our grumbling stomachs, screaming for a good lunch buffet..... Without much thinking, we flagged a taxi and headed for Marriot... they serve a reasonably good buffet, with the reasonable pricing that comes along with such service... With our stomachs now filled with lots of food and full satisfaction, we took a slow walk down to Borders.. the very spot where our special friendship started....

After picking a book that strikes my Mr's interest, we headed straight for Chris' partly to have some more snooze... or what we say, a power nap... yeah... that's what i need... After a short power nap, we went over to Graham's to discuss my project... as to who else i can approach to conduct my waste audit project... He's a great person i shall add... He is very helpful and suggested a few solutions to some ways on how S'pore can improve it's recycling system and stuff... Which at some point strike a brilliant idea through my brains...

After all that talking and discussing, my appetite come to life again... so me and beloved Mr went to the Japanese for dinner... We had 10 plates of sushi... in half an hour... wow.... But i think we had an okay day in and all with lots of sleeping next to each other.... I just refused to let the day end... I wanted my time with him to last forever... I don't want to be apart from him... But i can't be that selfish... I have to allow things to take its course... He wont be long in Dubai anyway, at least we both think likewise... I just hope the company pays him off and send him home or something... And in some weird ways, we feel it would happen... and that he'll be back by first week or latest, second week of December...

I hope and pray for the best and if god is listening, he'll let you know how much i love you... and assure me that you love me too.... Love doesn't hurt a bit if you're with the right person that God has made just for you...

No comments: