Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, November 29, 2004

At cybercafe....

Just finished a meeting with NEA... My lecturer is asking for too much from us to confirm the number of houses and amount needed to purchase the equipments/materials... We are to attend a workshop tomorrow which takes up the whole day. He wants the proposal by tomorrow first thing in the morning. He dont permit us to take time off from lesson. Now tell me how are we to settle our proposal first thing in the morning when this meeting end at 6pm. The supplier of the weighing scales cant be contacted as it's after office hours.

How to confirm stock? Even if there are stocks, where to store them? There are many hinderance with no help. Still we dont mind to do it and try reach the expectations of the authorities. We have been using up all our after office hours time... We dont mind... But how much of it can we spare? Really....

Think about it... Argh!!!

This is giving me a major headache! And too much for me to take... Argh!!!

And the kids shouting from across the cybercafe is not helping... God!! I swear I would ground my kid just for wasting useless time at a cybercafe to play stupid games!! I would seriously prefer my kid to be playing soccer or rugby or hockey... any sports really even running... to anything like facing the computer more than reading a book to play some war games...

Come on there are so much more to life than a stupid war game... DUH!!

No comments: