Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

In Dilemma

It's Deepavali Eve. And my long long weekend starts today... he he... But it's bound to be hectic and i have to start cleaning up my room plus help put in cleaning my whole house as well... For the upcoming Hari Raya...

I'm not enthu about the festive season... In fact i havent been since God knows how long... let me think... since say about 6 years ago? Why? Simply because I hate to be surrounded by Makcik2 kepo and those big wide mouths of my maternal grandma's..

But fret not... my Kiwi Boyfriend is coming to town to cheer me up and spend a week with me... celebrating my belated birthday... and well... celebrate Hari Raya with my family, i suppose...

I guess i better start on my cleaning just about now...

Till later... Gidday!


No comments: