Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Late Again....

I'm late again today... this time, 15 minutes late... But the reason behind the lateness is a good one.. and I'm Loving it... I sure did enjoy it... more than ever... (winks)

Oh here's something interesting that may be of interest to many male species(in particular) and maybe some gals... This is a little peek to the whole webbie.. Read up...

Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women

Thursday, October 2, 2003 Posted: 9:19 AM EDT (1319 GMT)(AP) --
Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found. Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two. In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

The rest of the story can be retrived on this website : http://www.zurichlabs.com/id_sem_wm.htm

I had just returned from lunch and was on the phone with my Mama earlier.. Got to know that my niece had also been infected by the hand foot and mouth disease from her brother... Poor kiddo... Now, it's almost clear that we won't make it to the graduation concert...

I'll be going off to do some survey of prices at Concourse Building then off to Kak Yam's place with James(my dearest MR) joining us at 7.30pm for dinner... I guess it's really special having invited to dinner by my eldest sister with acknowledgement by her Mr..

I'm looking forward to see how it goes later... Could be a good one... or maybe like how it goes normally.. But it'd still be special either way.. James has met everyone in my family except my eldest sister... so this it... he'll meet and get to know my family and vice versa...

The whole family cant be wrong about James being the one for me, can they? MY parents have had their say, Kak Nana is ok with him... so lets see what Kak Yam has in store for me about James...

Hmmmmmmmmm.......



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat a coincidental connection? breakfast sex and foreign liquid in your mouth.. at least ur keeping the flow of used juices out and replaced. can't ssay e same for myself, still havent gotten any..waiting for this weekend.. alcohol, dancing and sex.. can u beat that combination.. oh ya, ur probably wondering.. im still single. yup kicked Mr im only good at making u moan out e door.. and Mr Sensitive is still ard..