Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I made it on time!

My mom woke me up at 6.15am... and seconds after i continue my precious sleep.... just before i knew it... my alarm went off at 7.30am.. I put it at snooze... half an hour into my deep sleep, my handphone vibrated and let out an irritating tone... i keep putting it at snooze and as you'd have expected, i woke up at 8.30am... ARGH!!!

School starts at 9.00am... i need a strategy to get to school on time.. what to do? I sprung off bed and head for an extra quick shower, that usually means i pour a whole bucket over my head and shiver out of the bathroom, that took me less than 5 minutes before i got in my room still shivering away. I made a quick decision on what to wear.. I took a black 'hard rock cafe' shirt and a pair of jeans, packed my bag, took in some snack for breakfast and out the house to school.

I never thought i would make it in time, I never took a peek at the time and refuse to until i step on the school ground. I couldn't believe my eyes when my watch said 9.00am. I made it! I ran to my workstation and make it in 3minutes.. Haha... yeah!!! I made it another record time... Now, will anyone come and challenge my record time?

I need to purchase weighing scales today.. So will end school early.. Most likely, we're gonna head to the shop at around 2.30pm and head home from there..

No comments: