Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Sweaty Saturday MorninG...

I woke up at about 7.30am today... I sprung out of bed and did all my weekend chores right away... Did the laundry, change the bedsheets, do more laundry, iron/fold all the dried laundry, all the while with the red hot station on the radio to get me going.

I had finish doing all my chores by 10.05am... I am all sweaty... still havent showered yet... (giggles)... Smelly and sweaty me... ewww!

Haha... Okay... gonna go for my showers now..

Till later.

No comments: