Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

It has been a week...

Just got home from some 'jalan raya'... Mas asked me out at the last minute... so i had went along. Only out to one house though.

I texted my darling using Mas' phone. And didn't top up my mobile yet... I dunno when I'm going to... My mama said she's gonna gimme some $$ to top up my card, but i guess she forgot to... Skype is still showing as pending...

Now with Mas and kids over for a nights' stay, I'll have to fight and battle for the PC... Her kids can never get enough of Shrek and keep asking me to play the DVD for them. I had to say I'm kindda one of those Shrek's fans... hehe.. And i can almost memorize every dialogue with the repetitive watching and re-watching the DVD over and over again..

I'll be seeing my Man online in 2 hours' time. And I just can't wait. Been a week since I last saw him... and it's about 9 days more to go before I can be in his arms once again... Simply can't wait..!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well your man cannot wait to be in your arms again either... yeah.. baby!!!