Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Certainly and Definitely Not my day....

I can't believe the luck I'm in today... As posted earlier, I have had my share of being out of luck... Now, in the midst of texting my dearest... I ran out of credit on my mobile, exceeded the number of times permitted to top up using residential line, and skype's credit is still pending.. Meaning i will not be able to be in contact with my dearest Love until Saturday afternoon... unless Skype gives me that little hope...

How unlucky can I be in a day?? Argh... Oh and i can't top up by any other means as I've got only $10 in my bank, meaning i can't withdraw.. neither can i top up my card as the minimum amount to top up is $10 and i have to have a $1 balance in the bank... And i only have about $10 allowance left to spend my weekends with. How unlucky of me....

Oh, and my shoulder hurts... I dunno how or when i hurt my shoulder but i experience sharp pain everytime i extend and raise my shoulder at about 45 degrees... I hope the injury is not as bad as ligament problems or anything close.. I cant remember using my shoulder to do something heavy or rough... What is wrong with it? I'm gonna ask my dad to massage it later... I bet I'm gonna twitch in pain and giggle in pain.. Weird eh? Yeah... I either giggle or laugh hysterically when in pain... And i will always be found laughing whenever i fall down whilst playing hockey... either that or i gave no reaction at all... haha... Some people call me sadist for dismissing pain as nothing at all... but i'm not.. really...

Don't hate me for laughing at you when you fall in a funny way.... Don't stare at me for laughing at your clumsiness... It's funny but hey... I'd always try and help.. I can try to laugh secretly but I just cant help it sometimes... hehehe...

haha... I now realise that i had diverted my feelings to a total opposite... What is wrong with me? haha... now i cant stop laughing...

No comments: