Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Busy Sunday...

Had went to Graham's after visiting Mas... i had accumulated 2 blisters on my right feet now..

I'll have to start on my project coming Friday or Monday the latest... Couldn't afford to delay any further... And i have to do some e-mails to NEA and to some lady friend as well....

As predicted, my dearest will be coming back to town soon, this time, for good... He'll be coming by mid December... Most likely, earlier than that...

I'm rather tired now after going here and there.. I'll have to go to Mas' again later... to return her flats and get my sandals back..

Today seemed to have something missing in me... something thats close yet so far... something that complete my soul is not here with me... My day wouldn't be anything close to boring if that special someone is here next to me... But well, somethings you just can't control...

No comments: