Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Today is My Sister's 32nd Birthday!!!

Yeay.... Happy Birthday to You.... Happy Birthday to You... Happy Birthday to Mariam... Happy Birthday to You...

May Allah bless you is all that you do. And hope you have many more years ahead of you to stay happy and blessed always. I love You. Take care!!

My beloved sister, though very very Garang(fierce in Malay), is very straight forward, frank, laser mouthed, she is also a very kind, helpful, generous, and the best sister... And I thank God for making me her sister. I can never find the best words to describe my appreciation...

No comments: