Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Awaken By Screams & Cries

I was first awaken by a brilliant idea that struck me to write... something so close to me yet so different.

Just about to land my body on my bed when my niece, Qistina cried out of a sudden followed by screaming of "Adik nak Ayah... " continuosly and repeatedly.. Even after her mom, my sister, continously coaxed her back to sleep.. Guess she must have some scary nightmares or something. She was fickled really. Had called her dad twice both ending up with her saying she don't want her dad anymore. Or with her not wanting to talk to her dad. Weird little kid.

It can really drive us, adults, out of patience. At the same time, pity for her, actually more of pity for my sis. I'm pretty more of a tougher person but i could barely carried her 2 year old kid weighing at 16 maybe 18kg for more than a minute more. And my poor sister has to carry her for as long as her daughter continue her cries for her dad and yet refuse to talk to him on the phone... I seriously dunno how to handle this kind of situation...

Why I am blogging and not helping Mas out? Well, simple. Her kids wants her and only her. Been trying but the kid refuse madly to any other person. So whether we like it or not, Mas has to be left alone to handle the kids because the kid just cried more with my parents or me nearing to help a little bit.

Been trying the harsh way and the opposite, nothing seemed to work.. Looks like one of the naughty, mischevious genes passed on to my niece.. Sorry Mas... Really... Not my fault.. (guilty look)

I remember one of the vague and blur memory where i cried in the middle of the night asking my parents to get me an ice-cream, and a beg... and i guess there was once i cried till i forget why i was crying in the first place, but still continue crying louder as the minute ticked away.

Hmm... now I prayed hard and hope like mad that my children won't be like me... hehe... Otherwise, I'll just have myself to blame.. Well, which kid doesnt throw any tantrums anyway?

No comments: