Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thursday gone just like that

My day started with a run.. I didn't do well in my runs of late.. I woke up with a sore hemstring and groin... also a little sore on my left butt.. There are pain in my right but not as much as the left.. I still ran 1.6km though.. And finish up with 20 crunches and 10 push-ups...

Then met Mr for breakfast at Coffee Bean.. Then mailed my documents to NUS and NTU.. Then off to school.. I signed myself in at 9.30am.. I spent some time on the computer- not much discussion in the morning... My team mate was watching a documentary starring Bush on some compiracy.. One of the TSO got in.. I thought he looked a little suspicious but dismiss it to my tired eyes.. But true enough.. He is inviting some sense of trouble...

He actually filmed my team mate and his friends watching the video in the absence of the TSO in charge.. He is actually trying to bring a big mess in the management and the students... Why he do that, I have no idea.. Anyway, we all gathered and was popping up all sorts of questions, and those who were 'caught' were all letting out their frust.. I wasn't in the picture- thank god for that...

We soon went for lunch.. Met up with Mr and had a rather naughty lunch.. but it was yummy... Then returned back to my office to find my key missing.. Oh dear.. Mr helped me look for it.. And I met him again after about 15 minutes.. Then return again to my office.. discuss a little on what's going on.. And confirmed a meeting with NEA coming Tuesday at 9.30am.. Out lecturer is going to drive us down, so must be in school by 9am, by hook or by crook..

Supposed to see M1 today.. But time flies like rockets and jet planes nowadays.. I wonder why... We ended up having dinner at Colbar.. I paid for dinner this time.. Not really, coz Mr is gonna pay me back the money..

That's all for today.. and time still is ticking away.. If only I could freeze time, I would have seen and talked to M1, or maybe just burn all evidence to my owing the company.. haha.. maybe.. maybe.. Then I might as well burn all evidence to my owing to Singtel... haha.. Then I would also ermmm... done something nice, like surprise Mr.. or maybe.. change how my family thinks.... That would be nice.. If only..

No comments: