Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Moving forward..

I have acomplished a few things today.. Let me list it for you....

I ran 2km round the tracks on Clementi Stadium this morning, walked home a bit then sprinted up a small slope, then walked to my blk, then ran up 9 flights of stairs before my legs screamed for rest then I struggled up the next 4 flights of stairs before I dragged myself to my doorstep... Drank lots of water, then showered, pack up for school.. then out my house by 9.45am...

Went to school.. prepare a few sets of materials to go on knocking on residents' doors begging for their participation in our project.. Went to the library to meet up with Mr, did some e-mails.. Then went for lunch at Clementi, went home put the stuffs while Mr waits under the block... Went to meet up my lady friend.. discuss some things with her, laughed over some things.. She noticed my burnt skin... And thinks it's funny that it is caused by my day out watching golf coz she thought it is due to my playing hockey.. hehe.. I might get an extention in my curfew given if my coach write in letter from what time to what time exactly I would be there during training.. Best to put from 6-10pm to include the warming up and warming down.

All that done by 3pm.. Then we went to Starhub to strike a deal on my debts with them.. My shocking almost $1K bill includes a $500 early termination fee.. which I talked into waiving it off by assuring them that I would re-connect my line.. So they said it would upon apporval from X department, bla bla.. then in the end, they asked me to lias with a credit company named Infocredit Holdings located at Shenton Way. All this negotiating takes up till about 4.30pm... then we had to head to this SGX Centre 2... We went to the MRT Control Station to ask the best way to get to Shenton Way from Raffles Place MRT.. You know what the woman said, walked up exit at Exit F turn left.. She said it giving us the impression like it was next door..

Being me, a Singaporean who doesn't know where half its location is exactly, accompanied by Mr... followed the given instructions and got confused as we don't see any Shenton Way sign.. So asked a man where Shenton Way is... He is better.. telling us where to walk exactly and stating clearly that it is far.. So we thought ah well.. just walk.. So we walked and walked, and soon realised that Shenton Way is nearer to Tanjong Pagar MRT.... Just why couldn't the people we asked for directions tell us that? I wonder what people think sometimes.. Anyway.. we found out way without much trouble.. We got there at 5pm..

We went to talked and lias with this Infocredit Company.. to plan out something to settle this debt in installment.. It appears that they have to lias with Starhub in between.. Why couldn't we just settle it with Starhub with no middle man? Urgh.. Anyway, I managed to make my first payment, promised to pay more when I can.. Hopefully I can settle everything by April or something.. And so it is more or less settled for..

I got myself into a deep deep thought over some things... some matters, some debts, some things I did... I dunno why and what I was thinking to have myself fall into this bullshit trap... Why did I let other people use a handphone line under my name knowing whatever happens, I will be the only person held responsible to pay all outstanding amount? Why did I just allow such things to happen? How am I gonna pay all this things? I have so much to pay with no income coming in.. Just what am I suppose to do? SO I was f***ed.. Screwed up over the past..

Just when I thought I could start afresh putting the past behind, the past just comes bouncing back haunting me.. stopping me from moving more ahead.. I had to stop and slow down.. I held his hand tight, close to me.. looking at him... I fell into deep thoughts again, thinking what I am suppose to do, what I want to do... Then I assured myself, that whatever happens.. I still have this man next to me.. I still have him standing by me.. for how long or how far... I dunno... I let the Creator to decide what fate I have.. where destiny will bring us... Maybe closer together, maybe otherwise, I dunno.. How sure can I be? I just can't, Nobody can.. sometimes people change drastically.. sometimes things makes people think differently causing them to do things differently.. Nothing is for sure, guaranteed or reserved.. Everything depends on everything... Everything is interdependent on another... Maybe I will die tomorrow, maybe I would be forgotten, maybe I might disappear, or maybe you.. or someone close.. I dunno what tomorrow brings me.. heck, I don't even know what becomes of me a minute after.. Who am I to say everything would be okay?

I shall let everything rest on its own now.. Good night everyone..

No comments: