Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

7 6hours done yesterday...

I really thought I wrote yesterday.. But looks like not.. Oh well, 76 hours done, 4 more hours to go.. Yeay!!! Didn't do much yesterday.. Probably why I didn't write..

Went to Mariam's.. My niece, Nadiah had been calling me everytime.. Even more than Mr would call me.. I dunno what is going through her, she's been crying for me the last of last last week, she kept asking for me of late, yesterday she called me more than 5 times in all!!! She even called to say goodnight, sweet dreams yesterday at 10pm, and called again 10 minutes later to say she's going to bed.. Oh my...

And as usual, when I come over to Mariam's Shahril would ask me to carry him, then hugged me and kissed me with his pacifier still stuck in his mouth.. Cutie pie? He can also be the most stubborn baby I've ever known.. He will cry and bang his little feet on the floor if he didn't get what he wants.. Panic? Wait till something else get his attention, he would stop in a split second.. But no worries, he doesn't show any of this tantrums to guests(thank god...) That's why Mr thought he's well-behaved.. Either way, I still love him to bits.. Just irresistable to not love him.. haha.. I'm like that with kids.. Just can never stay angry with them(every single niece and nephew of mine) for more than 5 minutes..

Today's plan? Tutoring at 12.30 to 2pm, then head to Turf Club to watch touch rugby games.. then to Sentosa to join Chris for Rudy's birthday.. I dunno if I could really join the birthday part coz my parents won't be happy with me staying out all day when Mas is here at my place... She's coming over in a few minutes with the two other cutie, Mohammad Hilmy and Nayli Qistina...

Oh well, better go now....

No comments: