Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Stressed up by a surprise bill

I'm enveloped by a huge stress when I was welcomed by a huge bill by Starhub.. It's almost $1K and I still have my internet to pay up.. I am so Fu**ed up.... How am I gonna pay that all up??

I'm gonna be so stressed out.. And top that up with a long draggy nag from my mama.. How's that to totally and completely stress me up? Like as if a nag can solve everything... I wish it could.. How I wish, the companies I owe just nag at me for hours and hours, then let me off scot-free.. Oh, I so wish it can be done..

I'm going for a run early tomorrow morning to ease my stress out a bit... I wish I could declare myself backrupt and get away.. escape and disappear....

i wish i wish... For now.. I am too stressed... Please don't bother me.. Leave me alone...

1 comment:

TwistedNoggin said...

As a girl in debt up to her eyeballs thanks, partly, to some unforseen circumstances - much empathy to ya, darlin.

anyway, you said not to bother you, so here I am, bouncing in your face with an annoying grin.
"Watcha mean leave you alone? Huh? Huh? Whatsa matter Huh? Whatcha doin?"
I was a younger sister, see... I know how to play pest. :)