Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday thoughts

Just a thought about how the body works.. About weight gain, metobolism rate, health, fitness, immune system, etc.

It's strange how some people can gain some extra pounds just by eating a little extra and find themselves trying to shed it off for many many weeks and sometimes fail.. I'm almost surrounded by people like that and I'm just the total opposite.. It would take me a week and sometimes so much more to just gain an extra kilo and often lose that gain in a day almost. Friends always state how much they hate me for having that ability, but hey.. it's not always good. I'm labelled a skeleton sometimes telling me to gain a few kilos, it's not that I don't want to but it's really hard for me. I need to really eat and sleep for a week just to gain a kilo. If I do just that, what would happen to my health and fitness? Health and fitness are two important things in life, you know?

It's strange how some women think too.. The skinny and bony ones would think that they are of the perfect figure.. The normal ordinary average ones would think they are fat and are almost desperate to lose some weight, and the fat ones just simply don't care anymore partly because they barely get any motivation or encouragement to shed that fats off. You can't deny that these people often get labelled a lot and this indirectly shut them out of the social circle, making them feel useless even if they do shed that bit of fat. It's true, sometimes these people had that confidence dip since a kid, some are fat since forever.. They would think that it's fate that they are fat, so be it.. take it or leave it.. So hey, see anyone fat among your friends? Why don't you encourage them to do the exercises, maybe join you in the gym or make them play the sport you play? You would definitely do them a great favour...

It's strange how women try to shed that pounds strictly by dieting only and escape that exercise bit. Even after so much of education stating that dieting is only temporary for weight loss, they still do it without fail, sometimes on the wrong diet for the wrong purposes. It's strange how these women try to avoid doing exercise coz they don't wanna sweat it off and smell, they always look for a short-cut that would never last. They wanna look good, feel good, but never wanna be a sport. They have hundreds of excuses to not be involved in sports. Oh yeah.. They say they won't mind but what sport and how to join, yada yada yada...

First things first, how are you gonna play if you don't keep fit and watch them play for awhile and get the rules right? You can't just say, "Ok, I wanna play tennis!" And just go to the court and start swinging the racket. All sports require a certain level of fitness, you can't really play unknowingly what's going on and say you're tired and call it quits 5 minutes later.. I watched touch a couple of times before really decided to play/train. And I still didn't quite get it right, imagine not watching a single game of touch and just go and join the playes for training? I mean come on.. You have to start somewhere, girls..

Start running round the track, doesn't matter if you can just run half the track, at least you start doing it and do it consistently.. The next day you'd probably make it to 400m. Good enough.. Keep doing it and in no time you might run 5km without much hassle. I'm not quite there yet, but at least I can run about 2km without stopping.. Talking of which, I better start my running again sometime soon.. I haven't been actively running for a few weeks already and am starting to feel a little unfit..

I simply dunno how some girls can just don't exercise and live unguilty about it at all.. Oh well, I better stop being too naggy about these unhealthy people.

Gotta go.. Blog again later~

No comments: