Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

2nd Tutor Session

It's my 2nd session of tutoring... My tuitee Iqah is getting a little better, but she is almost like Marfu'ah in a way or another.. She is always interested in the answers in the fastest ways, trying to time herself to perfection, which is near impossible in Maths. In Maths you just have to think a lot and be patient to fully understand the questions and steps to take before you solve the sum..

She failed her first test(note: that's before I tutor her) Hope she doesn't fail anymore. I've written down my tutor charges pakage for all levels.. I've got myself a second tuitee today, Ogy's niece who is in Sec 3.. I'll start tutoring my 2nd tuitee coming Monday from 6pm onwards.. Urgh.. What to do, where to start? i dunno where the hell I put my Sec 3 assessment book.. Damn.. Where the hell is that book?

Anyway.. forget that book.. After tutoring Ogy's daughter, I head down to Turf Club to watch touch rugby games.. It was nice seeing the boys whom I train with last Tuesday, though only one said a nice little hi to me.. Hehe.. Watched them play, I still dunno what is going on and what one has to do from time to time, I seriously dunno what's happening in the game, what to expect and things like that.. At one point, this guy asked the players to mark their man, at another he asked the players to stay close and cover up the gaps, at another he asked them to look at the ref.. I'm confused.. oh dear.. Haha.. I only managed to give a dissapointing exclamation when our players misses to catch the ball and when they just misses to touch the opponent. Other than that, I really dunno what are the do's and don'ts or the watch outs or the good jobs.. Oh well.. I'll learn in time to come after a few trainings.. Hopefully, I am able to play for them, mistakes-free next week or something.. Need to practice some touch and put down the ball right away and the touch and 5 steps away, and the catching while running, etc.. Can't wait to go for training next Wednesday with Jerie.. Hope she don't have any last minute mishaps to attend to.. It'll be so great to train with another freshie in Touch just so you know you're not alone..

Nadiah called me five times at Turf Club itself.. 5 times all for the same questions, "Are you coming later? or Are you coming over tomorrow? or Can you come on Monday to Friday?" Keep telling her that she can't have me just like that in a snap of a finger coz I have other things to attend to, keep telling her that I'm busy and can't promise if I can come over.. She called me about 4 times at home.. asking the same, the last one asking why i didn't call her mom to ask if she still cries.. she stopped and would like to hear those, "Good girl!" praises..Oh well...

Mr is heading to Sentosa to join the boys and Rudy for her birthday.. Wish I could come along... Oh well, there's always next time in the future.... I miss him already..

No comments: