Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Place full of happy kids..

Imagine my small 3 room flat filled with 5 kids and 5 adults... that's how it is for about an hour or so at least.. Long enough to make it a mayhem I suppose.. Only 3 kids and 5 adults were sleeping over at my place.. So in my very small living room, there were 3 adults and 2 kids sleeping, (almost looked like a refugee camp).. Nadiah slept with me in my room.. I talked to her and drifted into a deep sleep whilst talking to her.. Haha..

Then my lady friend's assistant came to drop by.. So my sleep was a little disturbed.. But oh well.. Doesn't really matter.. I went back to sleep almost right away! I woke up at about 8.10am.. Then got ready to go to the market with my mom and the two gals.. We gombled down breakfast almost right after we stepped into the house except for me, as Shahril asked me to carry him.. He's almost like my own, well my son would be just 6 months behind him if I didn't get the miscarriage.. But well, it was a blessing in disguise really.. As much as I am depressed over the lost but I was also a little relieved I don't have a child now as it would be a heavy responsibility on me.. Especially to the fact that I'm still studying and would want to study for the next 5 years or maybe more..

It was only in the afternoon that Hilmy and Nayli(Mas' kids) got back to my place.. So it is time to go home for all the kiddies.. And time for me to have some time with Mr alone, I suppose.. I wish I don't have to go home.. The future holds so much dreams.. And I can see at least half of those dreams come true.. I can't wait for the day when I pack up all my things and get ready for a REAL trip... I'd most probably just book a flight, pack my stuffs.. then head to the airport and inform my parents just 15minutes prior to the departure... They would say no if I tell them my plans and such... So best thing to do is to just take off and tell them at the last minute.. An advice Mas gave actually,"You want to do it, just do it! Don't ask parents coz you know very well what their answers would be... You would be above 21 when you decide to travel anyway.. " Which is so so true..

And guess what? I've got Jerie to come with me for Touch Rugby social trainings on next next Wednesday and following Wednesdays whenever she can.. Hey hey... that is so so cool, eh.. haha.. Now I don't have to be too nervous about joining trainings on a totally different sport that I've been into... A new thing to learn everyday...

Then guess what? My friend asked me to take over his coaching for tomorrow.. AaarrghhhHH!! I am to give motivation and help them a group of girls whom I really don't know tomorrow... I saw them play once, that's it.. And now I'm given responsibility to guide them through tomorrow's game.. This is such a nerve-breaker.. Haha.. Another whole new thingy for me..

Oh dear.. now I can't sleep properly.. Have to think of things to say and strategy to help these girls out.. Oh dear... Gotta dash and try get something out my head.. Oh, I think I don't need to really stress myself coz he is gonna see me during lunch to say a few words to pass to these gals anyway.. haha.. Oh dear.. I am now a student, a tutor and a part-time hockey motivator cum coach.. and a full time hockey player.. and future freelance touch rugby player.. Oh my.. how many occupations will I have.. Oh such a multi-tasker I am.. *grins*

No comments: