Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

My first day tutoring...

My first day to tutor Ogy's 13 years old daughter Maths. I've been looking forward to that actually. Anyway, I went to have 'breakfast' with Mr today.. Then went to Jurong Point to get a huge lunch.. Then Mr went to search for his shorts and I suggest he get some ankle socks as well.. Then I got myself a new pencil case, it cost Mr $15.90... The most expensive pencil case I've got, I reckon.. Haha..

Anyway, soon after Mr have done his shopping, Ogy called me to hurry meet her as she has been waiting for 10-15 minutes.. So I went rushing to go to her.. Mr got distracted and get himself some H20 cans mid-way. Then Ogy purchased her box of fags, then bumped into Mr again.. He got a shock as Ogy jumped on him.. Haha..

Then we separated ways, he head to Turf Club for touch rugby league.. Then I taught Iqah(Ogy's daughter) for more than 2 hours without realising.. SO I rushed to Mariam's to send her and the kids to my place. So by the time, I am out of my place, Mr is already done with his game.. But I still made my way over to watch another game of touch. He is still playing one set of game when I reached... So wasn't that bad, I guess..

Then we went to Bojangles for dinner and a few drinks.. Suppose to have some other rugby players to join but no one came so we head home..

Now with the kids.. I am giving in to my niece to play some games.. Kids.. Always about games, isn't it?

No comments: