Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, February 18, 2005

70 hours done, 10 hours more to go...

I got up at about 6+ today, on the radio.. went back to sleep.. Get up the the song sung by PROCLAIMERS.. I like the part where they go, "I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more.. " And the bit which goes," When I wake up, I would be what I wanna be and I'll be what I wanna be.." something like that.. I had the song stuck in my head the whole of today.. And i still have it in my head.. haha..

I let the song finish before I texted Mr.. He is coming over to use the PC to do his e-mails and stuff... I told him to lock my gate and to switch off every possible switch before leaving... I went off to BB to do my community service at about 8.30am.. A little late to take the bus all the way, so took the train.. I did everything like usual.. But as I was straightening the Junior-Simple books, I was a lizard at the corner of the shelf and almost let out a loud shreak... I simply kick the books straight and left the shelf feeling so disgusted.. I was wriggling my whole body as if the lizard is in my stomach.. Urgh.. It's just so disgusting, this creature.. But it has its purpose to be on Earth, so be it.. It does eat the small insects including mosquitoes.. so good enough..

As time ticked nearer to noon, I fasten my speed and got into the 'workstation' head towards my pouch as if knowing that Mr is calling me.. I answered and he just left my place.. So he's gonna flag a cab and meet me for my half-hour lunch at Delifrance.. After awhile, the librarian asked me to go for my lunch.. So i left and called Mr, he's on his way... And we talked on the phone for awhile.. He did something funny... But I was feeling a little worried over it actually.. It is funny but... Oh well, time will tell... I just hope noone's angry..

I went to back after lunch while Mr check what's on movie.. He watched 'Hide and Seek' and said that a group of young students were screaming throughout the show.. I think it's just so stupid.. I mean if you're not brave enough to watch a horror movie, then why watch? You're just gonna kill the suspense.. People might walked out the theatre deaf.. Oh well.. Mr said it is a great movie, regardless.. so I guess it would be worth watching.. I just hope there isn't any group of people screaming througout the show if I decides to watch in future..

Mr went to the library looking for me, and it seemed that we just happen to bump without plans and it actually surprise me.. haha.. I wasn't really expecting him to come in the library.. I called him once I was done and went to Coffee Bean for a light snack then went to Mariam's and he head home... Oh.. Ogy wants me to start tutoring her daughter tomorrow.. Yeay.. I've got myself a new tuitee.. She said she would promote my service if I do well in tutoring her daughter.. yeay.. I welcome any extra income.. SO try me...

Oh ya.. went to see M1.. It seems like they don't do any installment repayment plans.. So the person indirectly is asking me to pay the whole lump sum as soon as possible.. Oh dear.... I helped Nadiah with her homework.. Then go home... My dad taught me some massaging techniques.. He showed me how to massage by demonstrating the massage techniques on me.. It is painful... It was almost electrical.. Then I tried on him and he said I am doing well.. And it does impose some pain on him as well just that he never refrain the pain..

Mas is having some money shortness of late.. Her two kids needs to get puffs(they've got asthma) and it cost her hundreds... then it was school books for both kids.. All this without a single cent of help from her ex-hubby.. I can't believe my ears when Mariam told me about him claiming some money from Mas.. What an idiot, eh? He said he is only willing to pay $100 per head per month for the kids.. How ridiculous when he already know that the kid's medical alone would hike up to $200 per month... He refuse to pay the caregiver stating that Mas has the children's custody so she should pay.. He is simply manipulating to reap any benefits, trying to tell Mas that she asked for it, asking her to deserve it.. I can only shake my head.. And after all this shit, he still wants Mas to come back to him.. What an ass... He simply can't accept the fact that Mas has left him after being with him for so long..

I pity Mas and wish I could help me more... But I can't do much for I too, need help... I've saved up every penny... To do my hair... Am I being selfish? I saved it over many weeks.. I really want to do my hair since I have the voucher to have it done.. I think I deserve some treats sometime...

Good night all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did Mr do that was funny... but which had you a little worried?