Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Rushing everywhere...

Today was a rush... I came to school just to sign my attendance, then head for breakfast with Mr then had to photocopy some documents and get myself an A4 envelopes to mail all necessary documents to NUS and NTU.. Then I had to meet up with some gals to get the skirts.. Then to school back, stayed for less that 15minutes, then had to go home and get brochures for distribution and back to school.. Then I had to go off to meet my lady friend.. Then to watch a hockey game; Fajar Sec vs Si Ling Sec.

One of my friend from Hockey was coaching Fajar gals.. and I came over to have a piece of an opinion about these gals... I commented a lot of their performance from the game.. It think the team was more or less average.. Needs more guidance, and have plenty of room to improve.. Then this friend just called me right after I left, requesting me to train these gals coming Friday, 3pm at NTU.. Oh my gosh... I dunno these gals well.. Never had trained anyone yet.. And suddenly am given a chance/exposure to all these.. Dun even know what areas I should train them and what they've already known and stuff.. I have little information about them.. I would most probably let them play amongst themselves for 15minutes and start from there..

Being a defender, I would probably focus a lot on defensive skills or knowledge.. There are afterall playing a defensive game.. I am nervous about this whole thing on training gals for hockey.. I mean I'm not exactly the most popular and top player.. So who would I be kidding, these gals might know so much more than me..... And by the way, how do I get to NTU? I know I'm applying for NTU but I have absolutely no idea where it is.. what more how to get there..

Anyway, after all that ball watching.. I called Mr and he said we got invited for dinner and Finn and Krystina's place again.. haha... What a good timing, eh? I was starving and was so desperate for food, I just can't refuse the invitation.. Heh heh.. So we went over at about 7.30pm, half an hour later than scheduled because we decided mid-way that we need to get a wine for us during dinner.. We bought Avure Bay, Chardonnay.. This brand, Avure Bay produce nice wines.. More of my kind of wine.. Definitely my type of wine that can go with anything on the menu..

Finn and James talked about work stuff... I had to drink lots of iced water and was just gobling down the chips.. Krystina cooked pasta for us.. Nice food... Yummy!!! I will never ever turn down any invitation from them now.. I don't think I can ever do that knowing how yummy the food will be.. Really, really nice... I enjoy my dinner and long chat so much that I only looked at the time once which is at 9pm.. then told Mr, I have to make a move soon.. What a shame, eh? Wish I could stay a little longer to know them better.. And hehe.. Finn gave me a half hug and I accidentally kissed him cause I went to the wrong direction.. So so embarassing!!! I think I blushed for a few seconds..

Mr sent me to the taxi and now is still at their place... I'm now sitting here with half closed eyes... Tired bodies.. And guess what? My parents nag at me again.. Said something about my frequent late nights.. I was back at like 9.30, 9.45 max.. and it's already considered a late night? I have absolutely no comments.. Then my mom start saying something like I didn't go school.. I was like 'What?!' Anyway that remark was caused by my grandma's stupid assumptions.. She is not living with us or is supporting our financial difficulties, is not even supporting us emotionally/physically.. It's just that one day that I appear at Mariam's place and grandma was there that I had brought nothing along(I left my bag and stuffs in my school office locker) and this grandma just said something like, "Are you sure you're from school? You look like you've gone out wasting your time and your parents' money..." I was taken aback.. Was silent while looking deep into her eyes and my mother's.. I was thinking, "Who is she to say these things? She don't know what my project is or how it works, she don't even see me going to school and how I go about with everyday school life.." I have to go around taking data of daily household waste.. Why would I bring along a bag everywhere I go when I have a choice of leaving them in school and just come back with all the data? As I answered my grandma, she whispered to my mom.. Probably saying that something like, "you should not trust her.. She is hesitating, so she must be lying.. " and probably included all my possible setbacks.. And knowing my mom, she won't say a word to back me up, instead, she would believed every word from her mom and venge on me....

So up to date, my mom would say something like, "Where have you been out all day, you didn't go to school did you?" I am so pissed about that... So terribly pissed.. I did talk to my lady friend about my mom.. And just couldn't be bothered to comment to her stupid remarks... No matter what she said, I know she'd always be my mom... So even if I hated it, I have to accept her.. It's not like she abuses me.. Oh well.. Time for bed..

No comments: