Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My First SCC Training...

Yeay.. Today is going to be my first SCC trainings.. Kindda look forward to it since last night.. It went on well and great.. Hehe... I've seen most of the players before but never really spoke to them or even introduce myself to them.. One was because they are great players.. Kindda shy to say hi.. Two was because I'm not a club member yet, again shy to simply say hi.. Haha.. Today is different.. I'm part of the team/club.. Yeay!!!

Someone introduced herself to me and asked where I'm from.. SO I told her my name and told her that I just joined the club and am very new so.. kindda out of nowhere.. hehe.. Have to be humble on the first day, right? I told her that I am from NP.. Then there's one girl who said she's really new into the field.. She's from NUS and haven't joined SCC yet but was invited to join us for training... I shall say that she's quite good considering the fact that she just got into the sports for 5months..

I was playing the 3rd session as left back.. I shall say that I played well.. No doubt I was nervous though.. The other players are like wow.. I was almost nothing compared to just one of the players.. But I got over it after awhile.. Partly because they start to give me guidelines and shout my name.. I felt a sense of belonging in a team like that.. I thought they would scream and get pissed if I did a mistake or something.. haha.. But I was proven wrong.. They are really nice people..

Today went well at school.. The day seemed to fly like a rocket today.. It never felt like it was from 9am to 4.30pm... it felt more like it was just 4 hours or something.. Then I sent the Ringo thingy and didn't check properly to whom I sent them to.. And it reached some contacts whom I thought would never want to have anything to do with me... Well, one returned saying No thanks.. and the other was kindda surprised and asked if I'm sure of staying in touch.. So I e-mailed him back to back.. And out of a sudden, it really feels nice to be friends and stay as friends with everyone even if you do have a history of dating each other..

I mean like I said in my post 'Love' there must be a reason to why you did go out with someone.. So why throw away a friendship that you already have just because you're no longer together with that someone.. I guess in some such relationship break down, one may need sometime before accepting each other as just friends.. Well it took me almost a year.. and it's not even on purpose.. I included him as one of those people I wanted to send the Ringo thingy to touch base by accident.. Wasn't really focusing and was just ticking the names away..

About this guy, I liked his personality and his way of living life.. He is almost a showstopper.. Why I broke up with him was because he doesn't have any commitment and will never call me for many days and sometimes for weeks..

I am the kind of person who needs to be constantly reminded that I'm loved and people care for me.. So I often get hurt when someone special to me didn't include me in a conversation or didn't call/text me for many many days... I am someone who has insecurities around her, who think no one really really care about her.. So when someone special didn't text her 'I love you' she would think that 'oh.. he don't love me anymore..' and start doubting if the relationship would really last....

So now, I have one more friend.. haha.. nah.. I made more today.. I can now have SCC girls as friends.. Nice...

As I was having SCC training, Mr went for touch rugby at SMU which is like just next door from where I was having training at.. Nice.. So now Mr and I have trainings on Tuesdays, 7-9pm at the same area... It's almost fated to be.. Haha...

After all that sweating... We went home, taking SBS 154, Mr alight at my school bus stop and I dropped about 5-6 bus stops after.. And walked home.. I reached my place at about quarter to ten.. Perfect... Today is just precise..

Can't wait to see one of my friend in school tomorrow.. Also need to mail the documents to NUS and NTU tomorrow...

No comments: