Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My first Touch Rugby Training

My first time trying Touch Rugby.. My first training ever.. And I was training with all the boys tonight.. Good, fast and huge boys.. So instead of playing touch rugby, I was playing touch and fall coz everytime I touch someone, I just fall off.. Can't blame me for being tiny or light... haha.. And when I just missed him, I get like mad coz he simply just get around me.. This guys are darn fast... I felt like I'm flat-footed coz they can so easily get around me, I should be more on my toes now.. And I'll try and make sure to get him touched.. Haha..

But they are all great players.. They teach me step by step, make me get involved in the game.. Guided me through, tirelessly reminding me to stay behind the player(team mate) next to me and to keep an eye on my Man(the opponent opposite me). Constantly trying to slow down the pace to get me into the game.. I feel guilty to have them slow down just because of me.. .

I keep running ahead, staying ahead instead of keeping myself behind the player next to me.. Coz in touch you can't pass forward, you have to pass backward.. So more or less it's like you have to get backwards to move forward.. opposite of Hockey.. And it's a little hard to stop where you're touch and put the ball down.. But I'll learn.. And I'll have Jerie next week.. Hehe.. That would be really fun.. Can't wait to train up with all the boys again, and next week, they'll be two gals..Oh Yeah..

Oh, about my parents tonight.. They always do this, pretend nothing happened between them.. Trying to just forget it, so the argument about my dad's jealousy will always carry on coz they never really settle it out.. They just assume that they would both change/react the way they want them to be.. They always assume..

Oh, I forget to tell ya guys.. I watched 'Ray' yesterday. Definitely a great movie.. Like the director said, Jamie Foxx was not acting as Ray Charles in the movie, he is Ray Charles.. He really enveloped himself as Ray Charles in this movie and I'd give him 9.8 out of 10 on his acting for this movie. He's really good, this movie is definitely worth more than $6.50.. Next movie on target... Maybe 'Closer' or 'White Noises' or maybe 'Hide & Seek'.. I'd want to watch 'Hide & Seek' alone coz Mr watched it already.. But they say 'Constantine' is great to watch.. Maybe 'Racing Stripes' or maybe watch 'Black Hawk Down' on DVD.. haha.. I didn't get to watch it on TV last week.. so maybe I'd watch that.. Movie watching is such a great hobby.. Sports of all kinds are such a great window to improving your fitness and widening your circle of friends... Education is just a great step to the wonderful future..

Alright now, gotta catch a good nights' sleep and be refreshed tomorrow.. Tomorrow's plan... Go school, have light lunch, do my hair treatment, go for dinner at brazilian and go home.. Sounds great, doesn't it?

No comments: