Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

2nd SCC training...

It's my 2nd SCC training.. It was great, but I feel unfit.. I asked Gavin(coach) to get me a hockey shin guard.. Will pay him next training.. I don't feel like writing actually... My hands suddenly feel numb.. And oh.. I dunno what the F*** happened but my parents are sleeping separately, mom in the room and dad in the living room... Must be Dad's jealousy issues again.. FYI, my dad confiscated her phone coz he thinks that she calls strangers.. Sigh.. What is my dad thinking?! Damn..

I made my decision, if my parents are gonna get divorced again, I'm gonna live on my own... Not gonna be on either side.. Oh, talking about divorce, I collected my divorce cert already.. Now I need to take off my name on that flat..

I'll be joining Mr to touch rugby training sessions.. Ermm... Did some passing earlier, I think I did okay for a beginner.. Man, I stink of all that sweat! I think I should give myself a quick shower before heading to bed.. I should have done that earlier.. It's a little too late for shower right now.. And with my dad in the living room, he'll be saying all those myth about gettting winds if you took a late night showers... Oh man, I can't wait for tomorrow morning..

Good night, folks..

No comments: