Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Project in progress...

Went for a run today.. jog about 800m.. then walked 400m.. then sprinted 100m, jog 200m and walked 100m then sprint 100m, jog 200m and walked 100m.. then we jog until I got multiple stitches.. I dunno why the sudden attack took a rest while Mr continues his jogging.. He ran a total of 4km... wow.. okay... I need to whole lot of catching up to do..

Had a shower after all that running then I had to get ready to meet my team mate to go on knocking on residents' doors to beg for their mercy for our projects' sake.. We smiled, we explained, we questioned... and we asked them to participate.. we went on searching on 2 blocks.. results? Only 4 positive results... Oh well, can't be blamed if half the block are not home, right?

Went home, made sandwiches.. ate to my fullest, took an hours' nap... then went to catch a movie with Mr.. went to watch the Aviator.. By the way.. I watched Alfie on 1st Feb... Just realised I never type that out.. hehe.. Similarity between the both? Has got Jude Law in them.. hehe.. Can't help to admire a person so handsomely attractive.. hehe.. Anyway... I understand and appreciate the Aviator more after I read all about Howard Hughes Jr... He was a genius, weird and crazy! About Alfie... it's a very light hearted movie.. something you watched and maybe agree on one or two things he said... Jude Law is so suitable for Alfie's role.. Not that fancy, yet worth your money to watch.. at least for me, or rather Mr...

It is Chris' birthday today... Oh well.. I dunno if he ever read my blog, but well Happy Birthday, Chris! May many more good years come your way... c",)

No comments: