Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, February 11, 2005

64 hours done... 16 hours more to complete...

Today was tiring... Dunno why.. But I'm tired..! Done 64 hours of community service... It was hardwork when you give your all.. I know, I don't have to put my everything in it... But I will walk out feeling guilty cause I didn't do what I am suppose to do... So I shelved all the books to the right places... Straighten up all the books that simply got way out of the shelves(looks more like it has been terrorized!) .. Making sure the books are at the right places.. Just to find it all at the wrong places just 10 minutes after you leave the shelves alone.. Ah.. Kids.. There can be such a monster and yet maintained their cuteness and remain adorable..

Nothing much is happening to my daily life.. Drafted out a letter to mail to NUS.. well Mr gave a first draft then I editted a little now he is editting and reviewing.. He meet me up at BB, had his late lunch... then we took the train not knowing where to go.. So half way through I decided to go over to Mariam's but still deciding if I should alight and change trains.. So I end up getting pissed out of nothing.. Believe it or not, I got angry with Mr for nothing.. Haha.. And he handled it well by just ignoring my temper.. Oh, how can I stay angry with him when he simply know how to stop my anger without realising it.. how can I not love him when he know me so much and still wants to know more about me? Oh well, as I wait for my train at BB, Jerie shouted my name from across... took me by surprise.. Haha.. Shame that I didn't get to talk to her much as my train arrive just when I wanted to go over or was it her who wanted to come over.. Oh maybe both of us just wanna give each other a hug.. haha...

Anyway, we stayed on the train heading towards town to alight at Buona Vista.. haha.. Didn't go over to Mariam's in the end.. Instead, we went to Coffee Bean at Holland Village to read the Straits Times and have a drink and cheesecake. I didn't finish both my drink and cheesecake coz they are just way too sweet to swallow, so Mr finished my cheesecake.. Then we went our separate ways to go home and give our body a much needed rest..

I'll be going over to Mariam's tomorrow morning.. Miss her boy so much... It seemed like forever the last I saw him.. He is getting more and more mischievious as said by my mom... He starts to bite people... Oouch!! He is about 17months... yet to speak but loves to hum the famous nursery rhymes like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and ABC.. he is so so cute... Shame I dun have his cute little picture, otherwise I'd share his glam with all of you..

Talking about kids, it's sad that Singapore still have cases of babies being abandoned at the void deck, beside the rubbish chute, the common corridor or flight of stairs.. I simply dunno how the little babies' mom can just leave her baby without the guarantee that the baby would be found and be in good hands.. What if a dog attacked the innocent baby, or what if someone mistakes it for another rubbish and throw it in the bin... I just can't swallow the reality of such cases... True the mother could be a minor, not knowing what she should do or the mother could be facing a financial problem or something.. But hey... you can always put the baby up for proper adoption or something.. I still can't accept that some mothers rather 'throw' their baby at some discreet places than to put the baby up for proper adoption..

For minor-mothers.. her parents could have assured her some security or something... it's funny how some parents rather not know the child's mistakes than to know them and correct the child with encouragement or assurance of support... Oh well, everyone does mistakes... I do too.. I am no perfect soul.. You and me always have to Live and Learn!

Alright now.. can't wait to see my darling nephew...

No comments: