Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

First time...

As they always say, there is always the first time in everything. I played pool for the first time today with the help of Sharmely and Haslinda. It's really great and is almost an addictive game. I love it the moment I held the cue stick. Haha.. I won one game, what a motivation to start off with eh?

Felt great learning new things everyday.. But I've a little baddie news.. Jerie can't join me for touch rugby training tomorrow.. But I've got a goodie news too.. Haha.. I sent an enquiry e-mail to Mendaki and SCC and got a response almost immediately. I can apply for a full subsidy to pay my future school fees if I'm accepted to join NUS or NTU and I'll be informed of all the training schedules and events from SCC from now onwards. Yeay.. I've got real solid proof to get my curfew extended now.. Great! Today's SCC training would be at Delta. That means I can stay till 9pm and still be home by 10pm.. Yeay.. Seems like everything is going smooth for me..

And guess what? Haslinda is tutoring too but she teach primary levels for 3 subjects and she charge $190 for that.. Wow.. Okay.. So am I charging too little? I dunno. I charge by the hour anyway, so no loss on my side I suppose.

Now it's confirm to have pool sessions every Tuesday, whenever possible or whenever I'm financially stable.. haha.. I am totally broke today. I realised that I need to get my calculator batteries and need to top up my prepaid mobile card desperately... Arrghh!!

Alright now.. Gotta leave, blog later~

No comments: