Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, March 14, 2005

SCC Election Night

I was in a rather 'make-me-do-something' mood. I wanted something nice to happen so much that it just turn out way below my expectation... Oh well..

I got to the destinated place way before time.. Was really early. They state us to be there at 6.45pm, but I was there like at 6.15pm.. Was hanging around at the bus stop hoping for something to happen.. And along came this German tourist asking where and how to go to the next nearest MRT station.. So I cheerfully and helpfully volunteered my energy to walk him to his destination.. We talked as if we knew each other.. But I didn't get his name, neither did I give him my name.. Watever for, anyway? Oh well, it happens so that this guy is on tour hiking around.. He just flew in yesterday and would be flying off to Jakarta in 3 days time than back here and then off home at Frankfurt, Germany.. Not like I asked him.. He split it all out, maybe felt uncomfortable having a girl walking him to a station when he simply asked me how to get there.. Oh well, what's the big deal anyway? I've got all the time in the world.

Anyway, I was still early even after walking this guy to the MRT station and walking back to SCC.. I was like 10minutes early.. texted Agnes to know her whereabouts.. then saw Diviya walking by so asked her to wait with me.. then we saw Ben and she asked us to come in.. So we did.. Then we signed our attendance and had to wait for another half hour, probably more before we can come into the Gilmour Room to shake hands with the president of the club and meet the rest of the committee..

We are done by 8pm.. So early.. No champagne.. No fanciful cocktails.. Just grab myself a coke and 2 glasses of Garner.. All fuzzy wizzy in my stomach now.. I was bored.. Really really bored. So tempted to party the night somewhere..

But I am still smiling away.. cause Mr would be skyping me in the morning.. Early night for me to wake up to Mr's call.. How love can hurt yet be sweet.. Oh well.. Gotta have my dinner! Speak soon....

No comments: