Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I need a job

I spend today preparing the presentation minus the animation and background setting.. Writing my lines etc. I was bored... It just don't feel right without Mr around... It feels so empty, seems so lonely... I'm lost and am walking in circles...

Today's training is cancelled so I called up my all time favorite buddy from ol' secondary school, Ahmad Tarmizi... Joined him at Orchard right after school with two of his friends just simply loitering about nothing to do, all dying of boredom, all trying to be entertained... Then meet up with Ogy at 6.25pm, accompanied her to dinner.. No coffee2 with her.. Dave asked her to get back.. Oh well, I go home bored.. Then my dad said I have to collect an article from the post office. But it asked me to collect it along with Mr's IC or passport or at least a letter of authorization.. Oh dear... and all these to be done within 3 days or else the article would be returned to sender as undelivered. What am I to do now?

Viv haven't replied to my e-mail and I've made a decision to just go for the training tomorrow.. I don't want Mr to be the excuse for my absence. And so what if I'm the only gal? I can still learn and there is no disability that stops me from training.. Say what they want, I am determined to learn and train! I need to keep fit! I can be a dumb sometimes. I told Viv I'm ready to join and I don't have enough to pay for the club membership.. haha.. Unless she's willing to wait till the 26th..

I need my resume done, then I can send it to Ben to circulate it around.. Really need to hunt for a job a.s.a.p.! I thought of running to the MRT and back, but ran out of the mood.. I'll run tomorrow. Can't wait for tomorrow to come so I can skype Mr and pretend he is around... For now, I am darn darn bored!!

No comments: