Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I've got an invitation!!!!

Hey hey... today's SCC training is great!!! I've got two sets of SCC's jerseys.. yeay!!! haha.. really nice ones indeed.. I'll get my socks and shinpads on Saturday though.. Need to remind Gavin to bring my shinpads on Saturday...

I got a letter from SCC when I got home too.. Yip, the invitation to meet the General Committee to be elected as an official club member on 14th March at 7pm.. Yeay!!!!

Other than these things... Nothing much has happened, except that I've volunteered to do the hardest part of my IHP final report which is full analysis and some data thingy... Hmmm...About tomorrow, my last 4 hours of CIP!!! Yeay!!! Will have a small celebration by playing pool.. haha..

Then will tutor my two nieces.. then that's it I guess.. I thought I had so much to write, but this is all I have.. Oh well.. Good night!

No comments: