Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I'm still naked from yesterday...

And I still go for SCC hockey training... It's Selina's continuous nagging and her going on and on about marking my man is just driving me mentally more tired. As it is I'm already naked from yesterday's touch.. Anyone in the right mind won't appreciate her indirect discouragement. Not when she herself ain't good enough.

Denise Stevenson is indeed in Bucks, just that she doesn't find any time to join in the training, etc. Haha.. Had a long long chat with her about my involvement in Bucks picking up touch rugby. Told her about the league being postponed, secretly hoping she could make it.. haha.. It would be fun to have someone whom you know who enjoys and play for both the sports you love..

My abs hurt the whole day like I had done thousands of sit-ups or cruches. I dunno why, and couldn't find the reasons as all I did was run and play touch yesterday.. Didn't do any exercise that involve my abs.. Oh well... Now my body aches big time and truly would appreciate a long bath, if only I have a tub to soak my body in... Or maybe a nice massage chair to ease the aches..
I'll be playing for Saturday's game, a rest for Sunday.. If only I could switch the days.. But it's okay.. It'd be a great test of my fitness and stamina. I can see myself going faster and lasting longer, so better be a good sign! haha..

I'm hungry now.. So blog again tomorrow. Will have an early night, then maybe run tomorrow morning or something.. Night!

No comments: