Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Yawn....

Been feeling sleepy all day... Felt like sleeping the whole day... Woke up later than usual.. Well not that late, woke up at around 9+... went online for awhile... Then got bored and my eyes get really tired, so went back to sleep for awhile more...

But i woke up again by 10... Spoke to Mr for awhile.. He is apparently chasing this small mice from yesterday evening.. haha.. Finally caught that mice in the trap, but the mice isn't dead.. Must be a tough mice. haha...

Then I went to school.. Reach there at about 12... Bought lunch.. Met Sharm, eat lunch.. Read the book.. It is a great book though I hadn't exactly read half the first chapter as yet.. Something that would keep me wanting to flip the pages and keep reading.. But hadn't been that successful as i was really sleepy and distracted from time to time..

Chat with Sharm about everything.. then talk about with two Malay girls who joined in... Nice talking to them considering it was my first talking to them.. I went off from school at around 5pm.

Went to Mariam after that to take over my mom. Mariam's boy is so so darn cute and is getting cuter and cuter by the day. He kissed me good today. He even get jealous when his sister lie on my lap, he beat her and pushed her away while getting himself a place on my lap hugging me.. He is simply irresistable.

I need to cut my hair short.. I'm getting this dandruff problems again.. Coz i usually wash my hair after trainings, and it's always at night and sometimes had no time to wait for the hair to be dry before i sleep.. So my scalp is getting a little unhealthy in a way. But Mr is still not letting me cut my hair.. After some pleas, he decided to give it a thought. I love him so much xxx. Miss him so terribly.. Wish i could hug him to sleep....

No comments: