Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Slurry Sunday

Another lazy Sunday morning.. Woken up by Shahril's chanting(he hasn't speak yet so whatever comes off his mouth sounds like chantings) hehe.. In a blink of an eye, he got up on my bed holding my phone and blabber about as if talking on phone putting the phone way behind his ears.. Then out of a sudden, he just slap my face... urgh.. Just as I thought he's cute.. oh well..

Everyone really got up when my dad called to say the shop person is coming over to deliver the items in like 10minutes.. In a flash, every mess was cleared away.. We all had our breakfast at about 10am.. And just before lunch, I've got that red flag surrendering myself to Mother Nature.. Another month of that usual crankiness.. haha.. Never had that when I'm not at home.. Hmmm.. Wonder why... Must be those naggings and neverending errands to run..

Oh well, I went out and drop by Chris' to see Mr and watched to DVDs back to back. First one was "The Enemy of State" and then watched "Gallipoli". Great movie!! Two thumbs up... It may be an old movie but it was so so great.. Was about to go home after that, but I found out both my sisters are already on their way home... So what's the point? Mom is So gonna nag at me for not being there when both my sisters are around with the kids.. Oh well.. SIGH!!!

I was supposed to do my analysis of my project but I dunno why I've been putting it aside day after day... The sudden shift to laziness.. Probably because of my tight tight schedule after so long.. Oh well, somethings just got to be done and I think it has to be NOW...

Oh, does that mean Good night already? Oh.. can I not stop writing now coz I wanna write about my issues.. Argh!!!! But hold on... Do this and I'll be free from poly life in like under 2 weeks.. YahhoooOOOOO!!!! SO better go and do my analysis NOW..

p/s: Sorry for all that crappiness.. Have to do that.. :j

No comments: