Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Been feeling down...

And I'm going down further. I dunno why.. I feel so trapped. I felt so bad, so useless, so selfless... I dunno why I've crying to sleep, been crying when i woke up, been crying whenever I talk about love. Maybe it's the phobia of being hurt once more. Or maybe I'm just being insecure.

I dunno.. But I haven't been feeling good lately.. Don't ask me why, I simply don't know. Maybe physically I'm fine, but I'm emotionally confused and unstable. I don't know how far I can go anymore. I don't know how long I can last anymore. I simply feel so trapped.

My head hurts thinking so much. Yet I can't stop my thoughts coming. One after another.. I even thought of the worst that could have possibly happened. What is happening to me? Why has life became so hard to go by? Have I grown weaker by the day? Or have I been just so sick of myself? My head truly hurts. I seriously dunno what is going on..

I've been breaking down every now and then... No doctor can fix this, no counsellor can counsole me.. Nobody can help me for I have no idea what's bothering me in the first place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PMS mebbe? okay, i'm being corny.... but if u really really need it..... anti depressants may work. juz a suggesstion. ;)

(julianah)

Jun Yusof said...

Not PMS la.. Maybe my down patch eh... Dunno la...

Anonymous said...

It's not PMS lah.. its BJS hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Yes... it was PMS after all. So full marks to all of you that guessed.