Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Run, run... run as fast as I possibly can....

I did just that just now, from Clementi MRT to home almost non-stop with my big bag and hockey stick.. I ran like a mad woman.. Sprinting through walking humans as if I can never be tired. Made it home like in 10 minutes, probably less.. Made it like 2 minutes to 10pm..

Haha.. Today's training was more for choosing players to play for Division 2 and Premier. I am of course in no doubt in the Division 2 team.. I was almost doomed. I seriously can't play at their standard, i have to get my fitness and stamina... and have my stick skills back to shape... Been too comfortable being a defender that I find myself so stiff when they require some flexibility in the positions.. I'm one of those whom they put as Anonymous position, meaning I must be able to take up any positions, which is to the obvious difficult for me. I was initially confused! haha.. Oh man.. Almost felt like it's my first time playing hockey all over..

I e-mailed my lady friend to request for a curfew extentions and told her all about my whole week of business.. My gosh.. One look at my everyday schedule and you'd think that I'm trying to tire myself to death.. Monday to Sunday, I'm busy doing something.. To list them all.. here it goes, don't be surprised...

  • Monday
    • 9am to 4.30pm - School [In-House Project]
    • 6pm to 7.30pm - Tutoring Sec 3(N/A)@ Jurong West
  • Tuesday
    • 9am to 4.30pm - School [In-House Project]
    • 7pm to 9pm - SCC Hockey Training
  • Wednesday
    • 9am to 4.30pm - School [In-House Project]
    • 7pm to 9pm - Touch Rugby Training [Social]
  • Thursday
    • 9am to 4.30pm - School [In-House Project]
    • 7pm to 9pm - SCC Hockey Training
  • Friday
    • 2pm to 6.30pm - Help mom babysit nephew
    • 7.30pm to 9pm - Tutor my two nieces
  • Saturday
    • 1pm to 2.30pm - Tutoring Sec 1(E) @ Jurong West
    • 3.30pm to 6pm - SocialTouch Rugby Game
    • 7pm to 9pm - SCC Hockey Div 2 Game
  • Sunday
    • Give a thought about what to teach on Monday
    • Supposingly my rest day
So what you think? One of my friend states that I'm attempting suicide.. Haha.. But sports and Maths is in my blood flowing furiously. I have this passion no one in my family line has. I have the passion to strive in my sports and passion to teach Maths by understanding. And hey, I want to keep myself fit.

Oh I(not me really, Mr paid for them) bought a small stapler for me to bring around in my pencil case, my calculator batteries and my prepaid top up card. But guess what? All the items I bought except the prepaid card can't be use at the moment coz i don't have the additional tools to. I didn't get any staples, how am I suppose to stapler my papers together with a stapler without staples.. And the batteries for the calculator? No.. they are not faulty.. but I don't have the screwdrivers to unscrew the back of my calculator to take out the used batteries and insert the new ones.. Clever aren't I?? Oh well, this is what happens when you have just so much in your mind.

To add that to my thinking brain, I have bills to settle, M1 pestering me to start paying now, while paying starhub still.. and I have to call this HDB thingy to know what they want, been sitting on it for more than a week now.. Sometimes, I dunno what I did the whole day that I'm just so busy to simply chill and settle all these things once and for all... And I have a whole lot of DVDs to watch now.. Mr bought them for me to watch.. There are "Enemy of State" , "We Were Soldiers" , "Gallipoli" , "A Few Good Men" and "American Beauty" plus Queen's Greatest Hits 1, 2 and 3 to Rip and listen to... alongside with all the other music collections in my Windows Media Player's Library...

Alright now.. Too late for a shower, too stinky to sleep.. What should I do? Just give the cold shower a shot? Alright. I'll just freshen up a little and hopefully sleep like a lamb...

No comments: