Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

Happy Easter everyone!! Yesterday's training was cancelled at the last minute due to the small number of chaps who turned up in the end. What a luck eh? Wednesday's touch rugby training was also cancelled. I'm so disappointed as I needed so much to get in the field and do some exercise.

My left knee hurts though. I need to wear a knee support after a run and exercise otherwise, it just would give way whilst walking. And I can't sit too long cross-legged now, I sat for 5 minutes and my leg would get really numb and when i stood up, the pain is unbearable all focused to my left knee... OUCH!

Mas and kids are here today.. Suppose to meet Sharm today but I am late, late to realise the time.. haiz.. oh well.. I'll be teaching tomorrow, and have touch training.. gonna make sure i come early.. haha.. I need to buy another book for my tuitee too...

Oh, it's Jerie's birthday.. My turn coming in 8 months time.. haha.. Oh dear... Grad nite is approaching and i haven't got my dress yet.. Urgh...

I am feeling a little better, but still get those stress fits sometimes.. haha.. That's all for the day..

No comments: