Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A big smile to start the day with...

Wonderful skyping with Mr this morning. What a great way to start our days with.. It's just what I need, perfectly fulfilled by the greatest love in the world. Then Vivian from Bucks e-mailed me about my intention to join as a student and how to go about it.. It'll cost me $50/yr plus a bit here and there as and when there are leagues and such. Great! I'll soon be officially one of the Bucks.. Yeay!!

Oh, I also found out that one of the female bucks players is actually playing for SCC ladies' hockey as well.. My seconder, Benita, told me that there are one maybe two hockey players from our team who do play touch sometimes. Now, if I see Denise Stevenson, I'd definitely asked her if she really does play for the bucks, then maybe arrange to go for trainings together. As they say, trainings are combined with the lads and now that Mr is not around, I don't quite feel comfortable coming down for training alone to join the big boys..

Oh well, gotta go to school now. The plan today? I haven't really make any plans today as hockey training is cancelled. I might meet up with Ogy for coffee or something, but we'll see. Gotta dash now. Later~

No comments: