Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

2nd Touch Rugby Training

My shoes are covered in the mud, my legs are muddy with some small leaves.. It's great today, though harder to play due to the wet muddy soil.. It's slippery and I was just concentrating more on not to slip and fall.. I can touch and put down the ball immediately and managed to do a few touches.. A few improvements with approvals from other players today..

Felt good and fit today.. Haha.. Went to see my lady friend today. Officially my curfew is extended only on Tuesday but after she looked at my training schedules, she said I can go home a little later than usual but I must give her a call the moment I step home. Good, but my parents don't believe it.. My parents can just be a pain in the ass sometimes. They never trust me in whatever way I am.

So I wrote my lady friend an e-mail today which goes like :

Hi Marddyana,

I just left you a message to say I got home about 10minutes ago.. I need someone to just talk to my parents about the advantage of being involved in sports. None in my family line is into sports except me. Being a girl, it's a BIG thing... And now that I'm involved in two different sports, it's even worst..

But I love sports and I can't just put it aside because of anything, not even illness or injuries. I love my sports and will play for as long as I possibly can. But she go on and on about my wasting money and time in sports but I never did ask the for extra money to play sports, not a single cent more than what she gave me. I'm surviving on $30/wk now.

She keep bugging me about being home on time, but I AM home on time every single day! I even make it a point to run the whole stretch from the MRT to home! If I want to screw this opportunity up, I wouldn't even go home or make excuses for not turning up when you set appointments for me or take MC for my CIP. But I never did! I religiously go for every single one appointment, go for my CIP doing it full heartedly without fail, make it a point to be home on time, in fact I'm always at least 15 minutes before time unless I have trainings, even so I made it 5 minutes before 10pm.

I simply dunno what more she wants. It's always this nagging and the little or zero understanding from her that puts me on the edge. I always try to make her understand but she always say things that I should be more like the family.. Who doesnt exercise and play sport? I can't be that! Who stops school to work and bring money in? I can't do that without my education!

Help... I don't want to rebel but I can't do it without any help.. Marddyana.. I think you need to talk to her about the approval on the permission for me to go home half hour later than initial curfew time. She is a real panic and thinks I put a bluff.. She never trust me so I dunno why I'm trying so hard to be honest when she still doesn't trust me and give me the benefit of an adult.

As it is I'm tired after trainings and here goes my mother nagging away. 5minutes of that seems like an hour....

P.S :Sorry about the crappy voice message, just can't talk well through the phone. I converse better face to face or through e-mail.

Many many Thanks and Regards,
Jun


My parents are just about anything but normal! They looked normal and blends in with any Malay community.. But their thinking are just so so ridiculous. They expect me to be honest but they can never come to terms with anything that is honest from me! They expect me to at home on time and still nags at me when I got home 15 minutes early.

I've lived with it all my life and it's time for things to change.. It's just about time.. Give me a break, I mean come on.. I'm just 20 going 21!!!! My parents treat me like a kid but expects me to perform like a mature adult. I can't understand my parents*period*!

No comments: