Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

3 days without a post and its.....

Mr's birthday!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday To You.. Happy Birthday to You... Happy Birthday to Mr J... Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!!!!! Blabber out what I wanna get him for his birthday when he comes back from NZ.. Bugger me.. (dun know if i'm using it at a proper sentence for the proper effect... hehe... but i feel like using the word Bugger)

Anyway I went for the third Touch Rugby training with the big boys.. Felt great and definitely a little fitter today! Did a few runs, almost scored.. haha.. Get to become the dummy half a whole lot of times. I'm improving by the day like always.. Just hope I don't get too stagnant after sometime. It happened once in Hockey and I wouldn't want that to happen again, not for hockey again, not for touch rugby either. I'm new, I'm learning and I should keep learning and try to improve by the day everytime and never let myself down by calling it quits or even stop trying..

Yesterday's hockey training at Padang was great too!! The Div 2 captain spoke to me.. That was almost a shocker, never expected to talk to her off the pitch, not that she doesn't look nice.. Just thought I didn't quite gave her a good impression on my attitude the first time by trying to convince her that I'm on the list and that I at least deserve a place. I should just stop thinking that I deserve everything coz it's not always like that.. I have to earn it and let people give me credit at their own expences.

It was terrible at first as it has been eons since I last played/trained at Padang so I simply can't get the pace right, I was being so slow to simply pass the ball, I can't stop the ball right.. It was really terrible the first half hour.. Coach keep telling to be fast and alert, to push harder, etc.. I was a terrible player amongst the many that came yesterday but I did receive a positive feedback from the captain herself.. I felt good after that.. I felt really good, almost like a confident booster for me. She said I'm improving by the day and told me to keep up the good work of coming to all the trainings.

The shower at the club was great, or shall I say perfectly precise. It was love at first sight. I freshened up and Mr picked me up at the club's entrance. We went for a few naughty drinks at Muddy Murphy's. I ordered myself lamb chops and he ate the burger lot.. Yummy!! It was really naughty but I make up to it by staying up all night to get my analysis done up.. Two more data segregation and analysis before I can really call it a day for today.

Everythings been good except my temperamental mood due to the overload of stress and pressure to get the final report all done up by Friday. Gotta go now and do my analysis.. Catch ya later~

No comments: