Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, March 04, 2005

CIP all done.. Yeay!

Yeay.. all 80hours done now.. Yeay!!!! Mr bought me a card for that.. Really sweet of him.. Then we went to play pool to celebrate.. Really shouldn't be doing that considering his employment status.

Went to Mariam's after that to tutor my two nieces.. Didn't really go as well as I thought. Whilst Nadiah is into doing more and more worksheets thought she was a little reluctant at first, Siti became a little lazy at the end though she was the one who was really excited about doing the worksheets.. Oh well..

Went home, my dad suddenly asked if I had the money to pay up starhub tomorrow.. What a dumb question? Hello.. I'm a student trying to survive with just $30/wk and he asked me if I have money? Oh course I don't have any!! What is he thinking? My god!! I almost banged my whole body lifeless against the wall.. I reminded him that he promised to pay starhub for me first until I get a job, guess what? He denied and said he don't have any money to spare me.. Then what? Blame me again for some trouble he asked for?

Urgh!!! My brains are so screwed up, and I deleted my Windows Media Player.. What a dumb action eh? Urgh.. Seriously dunno what's wrong with me of late.. Have been doing all the wrong things both at the wrong times and the right times!! What the Sh!t?!?!?! Pardon my language.. But simply can't help it.. And guess what? Tomorrow would be another big day to pass it by... All those rushing is gonna kill me internally..

If I am gone, please note that I love all of you and has appreciated every single thing that you've done for me.. If I'm gone, please let me have some peace and don't shed a tear coz that would worry me of your health and everything else. Smile that I've once been in your life...

Gotta get some sleep now.. How I wish I don't have to wake up ever again.. So sick to get on with my life full of worries and unnecessary issues... But this is life, and I shall smile and live with it if I have to.. and rely on my great memories to move on....

No comments: