Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I scored in Touch!!!!!

Yeay!!! I scored one for my team! Hahaha.. It seriously felt so good! Wish Mr was there to watch me score. I made a few good touches too! Really wish Mr is around to compliment me and see me making him proud.. Haha..

Anyway, I stayed in school from 9am till 6.15pm and went straight to turf club for training. Not many turned up so we played 3 against 4 without subs, with scorer changing side if he's on the bigger team. It really tested our fitness. And this guy touched me at the wrong places twice, don't think it's on purpose, well at least I hope not. Haha....

It wasn't till 8 or maybe later that two other girls came and join us, so we played 4-a-side right after with 1 sub. It was fun, not to mentioned tiring but it's all good and is definitely worth it! Walked and took the bus with this guy(the one me and Mr would go home with) I always forget his name... We talked along the way, but Mr is almost in every other sentence.. haha.. He said I am improving a lot and I should never stop coming just because Mr is not around. Then he asked what I'm doing, etc. I keep saying I desperately need a job to keep me going or somewhere along the line. Then he asked a very good question, How long have you and Mr been together? I felt great and confident as I answered him that we are together for almost a year, 9 months going 10 to be exact. And he is impressed, he probably thinks that we are together for just a couple of months. c",)

Mr sent me a few pictures at the wedding, and with every picture that has him, my hearts yearn for his warm hug.. Maybe what my friend read to me today is all real afterall.. That I can't cope when I don't get what I want or need... You know what you owe me, Mr.. So you better get ready for a tough come back to me.. Or else...(you know what I'll do to you...)

No comments: