Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I need to cut my hair!!

I seriously need to cut my hair short!! It's becoming more and more unhealthy with all these flakes of dandruff.. Eww... I need to keep my hair short whilst keeping myself active in sports. Seriously need to.. But haven't got to talk to Mr..

He is still giving it a thought and didnt come back to me with an answer. I need to cut my hair... Before my scalp get worse... Not that I need his permission. It's just that I am obligated to go ahead as I had respected him so much. I can simply go to a hairdresser now and have my hair cut. But that would shock him, I think.

That's all I have to post for now. My whole scalp itch now.. Urgh.. Hate it.. Not good for me... I seriously need to cut my hair short for sports, for my convinience, for the health of my scalp and hair.

Gotta go to school now. Blog later, if I can.. Yesterday's post didn't come up at all.. And I dunno what to say about it. Oh well... Gotta go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you purchase anti-dandruff shampoo

Jun Yusof said...

Anti-dandruff shampoos makes me lose my hair and will only damage my hair further. And all these dandruffs exists because I slept before my hair dries completely, and this makes the wetness dry as flakes. I NEED TO CUT MY HAIR...