Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, March 18, 2005

IVP Reception Dinner

The speech made was lame as per usual that goes every year. We all receive certificates of appreciation. The food was okay until you hit the desert. You wouldn't wanna try it unless you've yet to figure the worst desert you've ever tasted. It just tasted like some kind of medicine. Ewww.. Even the lychee cordial is a little weird, I drank seconds though... Oh well...

I finished school at 4.45pm, went to the sports hall and sleep for awile before my team mates arrive.. I was fast asleep until 4 inconsiderate people came making lots of noise and stared right at my irritated sleepy face. I still lie there for another few minutes, just so so tired. I don't usually think of lying down at the sports hall to sleep, never even cross my mind before.. So must be really tired to make me just lie there and sleep through.

Wasn't till 5.30 or 6pm, that the speech starts.. and end at about 6.30, then gave out all the certs.. etc. I went to Mariam's after to visit my nieces, who have flu and my nephew who had high fever.

Wanted to play pool, again... Man, I'm addicted to that game!!! Sanity saved me from playing pool today, I need money and I'm not gonna waste the money I have on a game of pool.. I have a bit, $50 which I've put aside to pay Vivian to join the Bucks.. Then I'm only left with $10 to last me the weekends, how I wanna survive on that? I've absolutely no idea at all... I'm broke like always... And loneliness makes it worse than just being broke.. It makes me feel like I've got nothing...

My friend said, she'll consider playing sports to keep her fit... But she hasn't been trying to keep fit, so that might be a little difficult on her to just join the team and play or train. Nevertheless, worth trying... I'd appreciate if she would at least try run at least once a week to test her fitness level again before joining me to play sports, though.. Oh well, I guess it comes down to personal preference on whether to do it, and how to go about doing it. True that everyone will have to start somewhere from the bottom before ending up at the top.

I tried giving her encouragement, saying she can call me anytime to run with her, no matter how slow her pace is, at least run or walk the distance and improve by the day. And she ended up saying, she's still deciding.. Really hope she'd choose the better of the two choices she has.

Oh well, I'm happy and proud of my hockey mate, the guy who asked me a favour to coach his girls... He finally made it to play for a club and managed to be among the first eleven players in the team. I'm so proud of him.. Encouraged him to keep the spirits high and to always be motivated to be better. He requested me to come and see him play if there's any game. And with no second thoughts I said I would definitely come to watch..

haha.. my day today has been leaning to the better side. Hope tomorrow brings more joy, though it would be extremely tight and busy.

Here's my schedule for tomorrow, Sat 19th March:

10am - Leave home
11.30am - Tuition at Ogy's place ( Give an hour's test to tuitee - go through her assignment)
1pm -Leave Ogy's place
2pm- Be at Delta to warm up, etc
3pm- Game against CSC
4.30pm - Game ends
5pm- Be at Turf Club for Bucks touch rugby training
6pm- Touch rugby training suppose to end

I dunno what my plans are after touch rugby training.. But I'll be naked, stranded probably without any cash left( crossing my fingers-hopefully not), and bored coz I'll have nothing to do after that. Call me crazy but I wish I've got something to do every hour, rather have training back to back till night then to leave me bored without anything much to do till night.

Won't mind to have training ending early if Mr is around.. When he's not, I prefer to keep myself extremely busy.. Won't care much if I stretched too much or if I strained myself.

Alright now.. Gotta sleep and drink lots of water...

No comments: