Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Lonely Sunday

I feel so lonely despite being with Mas and her children today. Something is missing and is definitely not right. Of course, what do you know? Am used to going out to meet up with Mr at this time of the day.

We would watched some DVDs if not a movie together. Ogy is supposed to get back to me about going out today. But she haven't.. I dunno if I would go out either. I cried the whole of last night, don't really know the real reason behind the depression, maybe I missed him so much.. Maybe because I hadn't been trying to get a temporary job a.s.a.p to keep me afloat, to get some $$ to buy myself a dress for graduation night, the theme is Masquerade Magix. My girlfriends and I planned to go shop for the accesories together.. We really should. In the mean time, why haven't I e-mailed recruitment companies or SC Chan? I'm such a lazy bum at times who prefer to be sppon-fed, who doesn't like to be spoon-fed anyway? Oh well.. I better get my ass into getting myself a temporary job whilst waiting for University reply and etc. I should really start thinking of making money..

Oh well.. Gotta answer a nature's call now.. Haha. Blog again later~

No comments: