Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

SCC vs CSC

We won 5-1.. It's okay I guess.. But they expected a bit more.. Oh well, this is usually what happens when you're in a club. So committed, higher expectations, people won't just settle down with a victory, constant nagging from people who thinks they know everything, the list can simply go on and on.. The good thing to come out from all these, is that you'd be exposed to a greater level of the sports and get a bigger circle of friends, wonderful ones indeed... But there would sure be a few bad apples in the sack... So you'd probably see the worst of human kind in these wonderful bunch of people..

I rushed to turf club to play touch, but there's noone whom I recognise and know on the field, so I went home stranded... Wasted the little bit of energy left to be greeted with disappointment. I really wish Mr is around to cheer my gloomy day up...

Oh well, just hope things can get better and not worst... I'm bored, lonely and broke, how else will it be worst? I dunno, maybe some misfortune, or bad luck maybe.. I dunno. Let's just end today for now. Blog again tomorrow...

No comments: