Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Friday, March 18, 2005

I am addicted to...

I just realised that I'm addicted to the song and the musical beat of Under Pressure.. I'm also finding myself more and more addicted to playing pool. I sometimes bore my friends with pleas of begging them to play pool with me..

I guess this is what boredom can really do to me. It's not that I have nothing to do.. I do.. I really do. It's the inactivity whilst in school. Just driving me mental almost all the time. I do have activities after school, that sometimes makes me rush like Mr Rush if you ever had come across and read those little Mr and little Ms book collections. My personal favorite is Mr Tiny and Ms Small. haha..

I have this small IVP reception and have to be there for the girls' hockey team. Not like we're gonna receive any certificate like last year.. We are just gonna eat up all the nice food, if there is any. Haha..

Alright now, gotta go.. Update again later~

No comments: