Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Great day..

I have improved my pool skills.. haha.. After about 2 hours of unofficial training with my 'godson'. He's the pro, man! He is god-damn good at this game of pool, even entered the under-17 pool competition. He gave me plenty of tips and guidance. I'm still learning but a drastic improvement to be seen. *grinz* Even tried a 9-pin ball... Did pretty well, coz he made a few mistakes along the way towards the end. Haha.. I won by mere luck, man! *grinz*

After the games of pool, I went to see Ogy. Last minute plan to watch a movie, (fyi) it's on her.. Well not exactly coz my tuition fee would be deducted with accordance to her "treat" hehe.. The movie is cool like its title, "Be cool". Snoop Dogg is so freaking funny, he tickles my funny bone out, I tell ya. Not that he blurt out all the jokes the director could give, just that his presence and the way he acted his role is darn darn funny!

And John Travolta was the cool one, in his own way of doing things. He's cool like how his image has always been, in this one. And the gal, acting as Linda Moon, she is so so hot, almost mouth watering, and darn she has a pretty cool ass and abs. Wish I could have those. Her face shows a baby in her, I like her eyes and lips. The Rock, is so funny in a some sort of a disgusted way... I shall not go further down there. And the guy acting as Roger, man, he fits that role.

Alright, enough of Movie Bites from me. Mr texted me and I've never been so lucky to have him! He texted me this: [You look great today. (For a second, I thought he's in town right behind me to surprise me again..) How did I know? Because you look great everyday. Good night sayang and sweet dreams xxx] How much more sweeter would you like your man to be? Man, I miss him more than ever now. 11 more days to go... Can't wait!

No comments: