Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

DVD review

Watched "American Beauty".. TO be honest, I didn't watch the whole movie coz I realised I've watched it before.. And honestly, I don't think it's a great movie, but more of a classic non-fiction type. I don't fancy watching it particularly coz there's this one part that would just remind me of my past doings.. But I wouldn't mind watching it with someone.. So I ejected the DVD and inserted another one.

Watched "A Few Good Men".. Indeed there are just a few good men in this world.. A great inspirational movie type. Tom Cruise is of course, mouth watering and exceptionally good at this one. The movie has many parts if not the whole 2 and a half hours of gluing you to your seat, or bed as the case for myself, to watch and be gripped into the movie scene. A movie which would make you feel as if you're standing in court present to hear all these hearings between witnesses.

I am so so bored today, so bored I nearly died out of boredom. I thought of watching "Meet the Parents", but I'm in no mood to laugh... It would probably make me miss him even more, more so, that I have no news from him at the moment. I couldn't call him, couldn't text him, could e-mail him but no reply.. I received this picture of him and a guy at the wedding though. They looked drunk which I'm sure they are... It must be great catching up with old buddies over a few drinks eh..

I talked to my mom just now over dinner.. (I ate a whole lot of times this weekend! - simply shows how depressed I am over the weekend) Talked about my relationship with Mr.. I told her about what I liked about him.. But not everything, not to my mom.. Can never tell half the truth coz she just can't take it all in.. Maybe one at a time but never a whole lot of truth in one breath..

And Nadiah had returned with her stalking habit.. She stalks me all weekend, and she called me more than all my friends would for a year! I almost just shut her off my social circle, but knowing me and my soft spot for children, even for her kind.. I just didn't do it.. I just told her I can't come to her house as and when she wants me to as I have many other issues to settle such as school, hockey, etc.. She tried to understand, but she doesn't..

Hmmm.. what else? Maybe this... Oh Romeo, Romeo, Where are thou, Romeo? Ok ok.. cut the crap.. I miss him, alright? What can I say? I'm in love...

No comments: