Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Touch is so Fun!!

Yeah.. Touch Rugby is so so FUN!!! I went for training today, my first time meeting and talking to Vivian.. She's so cool, nice and most importantly, she rocks! Haha.. She's like 30.. But hey, she's hot.. Well, I think I'm hotter.. hehe..

My body was still aching from yesterday's hockey training, suppose to have another hockey training session today, but I rather have fun and play touch then to be nagged and labelled unfit by one particular hockey player.. Touch is so so fun, have I said that already? Haha.. It really is Fun.. I ran a lot, sweat a lot.. And god, my legs are all wobbly now.. Even my arms are tired, could hardly move my fingers to keep typing.

I need to get my hair cut short, man! I need to wash them after training, and need to dry them completely.. Otherwise, the wetness will just itch my whole scalp to madness. Anti-dandruff shampoos doesn't really help, it makes me lose more hair and would often make my hair more drier than normal. Furthermore, it won't show any results if you still fall asleep with your hair still wet.. The wetness will still form the flakes and make my head itch. I'm freaking sick of my long hair and the maintenance that comes with it anyway.

Ah.. finally felt great after a really long time. Felt really fit today. I need to catch up with my speed now, I lasted so much longer than before so my stamina's fine. Alright now, with my hair still wet, my eyes are drooping, my bed's calling and my hair's still not dry.. Why I don't ever blow my hair? COz it'd damage my hair even more and it would lose it's natural oil and my hair would be so much drier that way. I want to cut my hair. Period. Can you just get it?

It's not like I can't grow my hair back, you know.. Now, Mr... Can I please have my hair cut?

No comments: