Disclaimer

My Blog (njunaidah.blogspot.com) is purely based on self opinion and thoughts and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed,purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

White Jersey...?!

Yea.. SO dumb.. The jersey consist of white top, white skirt and yellow socks.. The combination is pure ugliness.. And the size of jersey.. is L for F***ing LARGE.. Stoopid.. Dumb.. Got nothing to say really.. All this without any discussion, all of these made final by the bitchy captain... F*** I am not happy, the gals are not happy....

And she seemed so pissed that many of us need to leave earlier than 9pm... I mean come on.. Many of us have projects to complete and other commitments.. excluding me who have a curfew for some reasons and I dun wanna get home later than stated time frame.

I am going to go to the Bazaar at Atrium. Just wanna see what's on 'sale'... Will be back in half hour, I guess...

No comments: